I have done my first 25 things in facebook.. so thinking of doing another 25 for the heck of it. Wanna do this earlier in this blog, but someone beat me to it… So here goes…
1. I can do things alone – shopping, watching movie in the cinema, gym, swimming, driving.. but I cannot eat alone in public. But I can eat alone at home.
2. I don’t like crowded places. The one and only time when I was in a massive crowd was during the millennium celebration in Bintang Walk. Gawd.. that was one hell of an experience.
3. I have no success rate in match making my friends, so please stop coming to me as if I own a matchmaking agency.
4. I hate to admit this but, I am very, very, very patt! LOL!
5. I should start taking it seriously when a guy told me, I am too smart for my own good.
6. I fell in love with Hugh Grant ever since he appeared as Will “About a Boy” (I watched this movie 7x) and no Divine Brown ever gonna stop me!
7. I refused to have air conditioner installed in my room, even when my aunt offered to pay for it some 15 years ago because I did’t want to contribute to the thinning ozone layer. With current heat wave in KL, I wonder if the offer still stands…
8. My siblings and I learned swimming on our own. My mom just took us to the many waterfalls in Taiping every weekend and gave us each a float, and we could swim like fishes!
9. I love kevjumba!!
10. I have super mammoth memory. It has nothing to do with my body size, I think.. but then, I remember a lot, a lot of things. I am the worst enemy you can have.
11. I used to be able to guess accurately what perfume a person is wearing because of my obsession with fragrant back in college. I’ve been slacking since.
12. My all time favorite perfume is Clinique Happy.
13. Most of my blouses and t shirts are in black, grey, brown and red.
14. I dare not wear red when I was little, afraid of bulls chasing after me. (In Taiping, there are a lot of cows roaming our residential area to graze grass and shit everywhere in the playground! I damn hate those cows!)
15. I think of succulent beef cheese burger before I sleep and wake up thinking of the same. This is bad.
16. Spending RM1,000 on facials bothers me a lot but I have no problem spending 4x the amount for cameras.
17. I don’t have any ear piercing or any body piercings and don’t intend to get one.
18. On the contrary to what most people think that I go out rather regularly, I don’t. In fact, I have only gone out only 2x this month to celebrate my birthday and one more tomorrow. That’s only 3x this month!
19. I wear the same pair of shoes to work everyday even though I have 20 other pairs lying around the shoe rack.
20. I started drinking coffee real early in my life – ever since I was in my mom’s womb.
21. I hate my unruly curly hair. They are still curly even when I have them short all the time.
22. I wish my dad sent me to Chinese school instead! There are so many things I miss because I am Mandarin illiterate. I speak quite good Mandarin though.
23. I can watch a movie over and over again and even memorize the scenes and this pissed my sister off because I would always tell her the ending when she was gasping and anxious about it.
24. I am okay with roads around KL but totally hopeless with PJ roads. So I always make my appointments in KL and hardly PJ except the Curve, One Utama or Centerpoint. LOL!
25. I never take hot shower because it’s too hot in Malaysia, even at 6 am. But in Melbourne, no choice lah coz it’s freezing!
My birthday was a blast. Thanks for cooking me a wonderful meal and for the many, many cakes, a special home made oreo cheesecake (*beams*), dinners, Salvatore Ferragamo’s Incanto, etc! I love, love, love them! And then God gave me a weird birthday present. He gave me a urinary tract infection last Sunday. LOL! Ok.. cannot blame God. Blame myself for not drinking enough water!