You know you are super fat when…..
1. You could no longer locate your own neck.
2. You need to replace your office chairs 3x in a month because they are broken.
3. Your boss told you to expand your cubicle because you look “suffocating” in it.
4. You could not even walk straight into the standard size door with a 2 year old toddler by your side without banging his head on the side.
5. You get a seat on a crowded bus because the “kind” person who gave you the seat thought you are pregnant.
6. When you take a stroll along the park with a child your mom is babysitting and curious neighbours ask if he’s yours and congratulate you for being pregnant with twins.
7. The doctor could not locate your veins to draw blood for yearly blood test.
8. You go to any clothes/shoes/ bras/ panties shop (even without intention to buy anything, just to window shop) and straight away the salesperson tells you they don’t have your size.
9. McDonald’s staff automatically gives you sized up value meal without you asking when actually, you always order “medium”.
10. It’s getting difficult to even wipe your own ass.
I.. seriously… need…. to… lose…a… lot… a… lot… of weight….!