This is how One U 5th floor parking lot is like last night. I took almost 25 minutes , just 5 minutes short of getting my parking ticket invalidated because of the stupid jam in the parking lot! All cars were trying to get out, everybody is impatient (since when Malaysian drivers were ever patient? Tell me!). Some cars even use the entrance to get out.
In view of the long weekend, I just want to wish everybody a very happy holidays and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Also, don’t forget to do the following:-
- Ensure your car is properly inspected before a long journey home. Safe journey!
- Your bills have been paid because there’s a delay in post – I was told! Because I have yet to receive my credit card statement. I know I should be signing up for electronic statement! Perhaps everybody should to help save paper, hence save a tree!
- Tell your neighbours that you are not at home so that they can help to look out for your house and give your phone numbers to them in case of emergency.
- Unplugged all your electronic items – to save energy, except the fridge lah, I supposed. Haha!
- Speaking of fridge, ensure the perishables in your fridge have been consumed – milk, yogurt, vegetables, meat, chicken?
- Ensure your insurances have been paid and updated.
- Inform your newspaper man not to deliver newspapers to your house during the long holidays.
- Remember to pray!
I won’t be going anywhere this weekend. Looking forward to spend sometime with the family and also friends who will still be in KL during this raya break.
Have a good weekend!