I think I shall not award anyone but would do the meme. So here goes…
1. I always close the toilet lid whenever I flush the toilet. A friend told me that the germs spread in the air via the flushing of water could reach as far as 2m away and it just freaks me out.
2. I always wash my feet before I go to sleep to prevent having bad dreams. It’s an old Malay superstition. I have been doing this since I was 14 when I related my bad dreams to my Malay friend who sat next to me in class. It works like a charm.
3. I only go to dentist when there is pain. Luckily, the pain comes only once every 10 years.
4. I don’t really like to eat prawns because I am too lazy to peel the shells.
5. I secretly hope it would rain every evening so I don’t get the guilt trip from my own conscience to go brisk walking.
6. I love movies which illustrate great human survival skills and normally, they are always tear jerking.
7. Contrary to what most people think of me as a social butterfly, I very much prefer to stay at home, watch some tv or simply sleep the weekends away. (Signs of old age).
Thanks again to Lingzie, for the awards and this meme.😀