1. When you have nothing good to say, better keep quiet. Nobody would suspect you are mute.
2. Don’t try to justify the action of others. They maybe doing things that don’t make any sense to you but then, you are not them. So you don’t have to understand.
3. Sometimes when you are mad at somebody, it’s not good to vent your anger on others. You are only angry with that particular person, that don’t give you the right to treat others bad, thinking it would appease your anger. It won’t. It will make you more enemies.
4. When people think your time is less important than theirs, then, better not waste anymore time for them.
5. Good friends should make time for good friends, no matter how busy their schedule is. If they don’t, then they are not your good friends.
6. When you do a thing, do it sincerely and wholeheartedly. If you don’t feel like doing it with a happy heart, then don’t! Stop bitching!
7. When something goes wrong, do not try to find fault with others to pin the blame on. Sometimes, things just go wrong unexpectedly.
8. Try to take advice or criticism constructively.
9. If you are having a bad day, just go take a nice shower, lie down on your bed and close your eyes.